Roving Circus Act available for hire, based in New South Wales
Leo Bonne is a master of silent clowning.
Leo Bonne originates from France, where he studied at the Annie Fratellini Circus School in Paris. He performed with a troupe called “Les Cracheurs De Reves”, specialising in themed soirees and seen at such prestigious events as the Cannes Film Festival.
Since arriving here in Australia in 1995 Leo Bonne has been performing both solo and in group collaborations as a juggler, clown, mime, unicyclist, comic waiter, physical comedian, stilt-walker and fire artist.
Since living in Australia Leo Bonne has also travelled to various places to perform, including; France, New Caledonia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Qatar, Dubai, Hong Kong and Singapore. A master of both interactive roving and stage performance, Leo Bonne has appeared in fashion show parades, cabarets, corporate functions, sporting events and street fairs and festivals. T.V. commercials and films that Leo Bonne has worked on include; Yoplait, Star City Casino, Sony, Splenda, Mission Impossible 2, and Wilful.
Leo Bonne is an expert juggler and can juggle clubs, fire torches and fire balls, knives, crystal balls, hats, bouncing balls, cups, plates, umbrellas, tennis racquets or anything else you care to think .
Some of the venues he appeared at:
• Twin towns club, Coolangatta. The Black Minstrel and Back to the tivoli (Wayne Cornell)
• Empire Theatre , (toowoomba), Chermside RSL (Queensland) Back to the tivoli
• South Juniors (Sydney), Italian Night with Ross Maio, An evening in Paris. production.
• Dural Country Club (Sydney)
• Hunter Valley Garden with The TAP PUPS and TAP DOGS ( Dein Perry Productions)
• Burwood RSL, Paramatta RSL, Smithfield RSL, St Johns Park Bowling Club, Hurstville Catholic Club, Manly RSL, St George Leagues Club, Ingleburn RSL, Marickville RSL, Campsie RSL, Blacktown Workers Club, Penrith Panthers, Bankstown Sports Club, Marconi Club, Castle Towers Shopping Centre,Blacktown Westpoint, Bexley RSL , Ashfield RSL, Asquith RSL, Tuncurry/forster Bowling Club etc.......
• Luna Park Big Top with The Brophy's (winter school holiday show)
• Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL, Magic to the max
• The Vanguard (newtown) One night in Paris with Kush Cabaret
• Norton street Italian Festival with Tony pantano and Adam scicluna
• The Hoopla Circus Festival (Darling Harbour Sydney) 3 years in a row,
• Australian Circus Festival (Tasmania)
• Magic Mania with Brendan Montana(Rotary Club),
• Central Coast Leagues Club (Gosford)
• Club Mulwala (Back to the Tivoli)
• Commercial Club Albury (Back to the Tivoli)
• Barooga Sports Club, VIC (back to the Tivoli)
• And many more..........