Matthew has toured with international celebrities Natalie Cole, The Original Buena Vista Social Club, Billy Connolly and more. Matthew has also performed for His Holiness The Dalai Lama at the Parliament of World Religions. Matthew has entertained audiences in more that 120 countries worldwide as a soloist and with orchestra and bands.
Following 10 years of extensive travelling, Matthew has created soulful music from various exotic locations around the globe. From the high mountains of Alaska and glaciers to the windswept deserts of the middle east. The Australian outback to the grand bazaar of Istanbul, the ancient market place of Senegal and Morocco in Africa, the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra-India to the ancient Greek city of Ephesus.
Matthew is available to perform as a soloist, a duo or as a group (also see Matt Fagan World Music Groups)
Matthew Fagan Instrumental Guitar- Latin, European Gypsy Jazz, Spanish Flamenco, Celtic, Riverdance, Indian and Middle Eastern World Music
- Music as in solo guitar variations with Vocalist
- Spanish Flamenco guitar duo
- Spanish Flamenco Guitar with dancer
- European Gypsy Jazz guitar and violin duo with Violinist Romana Geermans Graduate from the Prague Conservatory and extensive touring with the Czechoslovak Chamber Orchestra
- Latin and Middle Eastern Guitar and percussion duo with optional Belly Dancer
- Guitar World Music with (sitar, didgeridoo, World Percussion)
-Music as in solo genre as a group/ big band.
La Fiesta Voyages Flamenco Group:
Matthew with Flamenco Dancer/s and percussionist is also available. Matthew, the flamenco dancer and percussionist capture the raw authentic skills of flamenco and create an intimate connection with the audience through their superb technical ability and emotionally fiery execution