Your team will walk away from his presentation renewed, equipped and empowered to make a real difference.
Engage with Andrew and you will discover how:
To easily communicate what is expected of your team
To build a sustainable business
To focus on what is possible and make it happen
To embrace the power of being ON PURPOSE&trade
To apply effective risk management to your business
Andrew Darbyshire is a successful Melbourne-born international businessman, author and philanthropist, with an incredibly inspiring story to share. He founded his software business, PacSoft, in the mid-80’s and now has staff and offices in Australia, New Zealand and the USA. His path to success wasn’t easy and he has experienced significant loss along the way. The lessons he learnt on his journey, that he shares with you, have allowed him to free himself of his business on a day-to-day basis, to concentrate on his philanthropic interests.
Andrew has learnt 3 critical lessons from over 25 years in business, in the trenches, that could potentially save you millions of dollars.
Avoid learning things the hard way and take these valuable business lessons directly from Andrew. Free up your time…. So you can spend your time doing what you enjoy most.
Andrew’s appointments include:
- Past board member of the Song Room
- Board member of Florey Neurosciences Foundation Council
- Board member Zoos Victoria Foundation
- Board member of Petstock Foundation
- Chairman of The Click Foundation – finding a cure for epilepsy.
- Member of the Committee for Melbourne
- ABAF Councilor (Australian Business Arts Foundation)
- Founder and Patron of Caitlin’s Retreat.
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Chairman of Rees Partners