Speaker available for hire, based in Victoria
Clear and engaging, a masterful communicator
Matt Church is a clear and engaging, a masterful communicator. One of Australia’s leading conferences speakers, he is a recognised expert in new thinking about communication. Matt Church understands connections: connection to feelings, connection to thinking; connection to work; and connection to others. Through his speaking and teaching, Matt Church shares something valuable.
A personal philosophy of choice, optimism, freedom and responsibility makes Matt Church’s message important on a universal scale. Everyone can learn to live better, more fulfilled lives. Matt Church has authored a range of books in his special area of expertise that give guidance on living a healthy life – and he is the living proof it works.
A fresh approach
A fresh approach can change your world. Matt Church has developed his FIX Series that porvides simple effective action plans to use to start making changes that will improve your life. Matt Church is a positive jolt to the system.
About The Fix Series
Matt Church’s Fix Series helps people connect and communicate within themselves and to others more effectively. Combine one or more of the programs at your next conference or development event, or set up a consultation to discuss your organisational needs.
In many areas, your clients or your team could benefit from A Fix… do you need to fix your Feeling, Thinking, Speaking, Working or Teaching?
* Fix How You Feel - How to choose your mood each and every day
* Fix How You Think - How to achieve clarity and breakthrough confusion
* Fix How You Speak - How to present so people listen
* Fix How You Work - How to get more done in less time
* Fix How You Teach - How to help others to learn quickly and easily
Fix How You Feel - How to choose your mood each and every day
How we feel is a result of both psychological and physiological factors. This program focuses on the naturally occurring chemicals that drive productivity, happiness, stress and every other feeling we face on a day-to-day basis.
* Identify your chemical drivers
* Learn the 3 lifestyle fixtures that balance your internal chemistry
* Understand the cause of common feelings
* Explode the motivation myth
* Apply six quick fixes for your personal profile
* The science of sleep
* Mood food
Fix How You Think - How to achieve clarity and breakthrough confusion
Each of us has a preferred thinking style and a personal IQ preference. Knowing this and then capitalising on it is key to fixing how you think.
* The clarity challenge
* Thought outsourcing and thought capital
* The 3 key thinking perspectives
* The language of thought
* Applying strategic problem solving on all life levels
* The gift of confusion
* Thinking without your head
Fix How You Speak - How to present so people listen
The first step to being an engaging and effective presenter is creating a compelling message. What you say and its relevance to the audience is your true Power Point.. The easiest and most powerful way to fix how you speak is to speak in a way that suits your personal style.
* Communicate from context or content as required
* Models and metaphors the science and art of speaking
* Creating memorable phrasing
* Creating word pictures
* Telling stories through context
* Know your personal delivery mode
Fix How You Work - How to get more done in less time
If we can get clear about those activities that make the biggest difference to our productivity we can get more done in less time. If you need more hours in every day, then you may be stuck in a productivity trap. By getting free of obligation, poor work methods or egocentric practices we can get more done in less time.
* Achieve strategic clarity
* Understand energy management versus time management
* Adopt personal KPIs
* Systemise the mundane
* Control your technology platforms
* Identify and leverage your work style
* Go beyond the 80/20 rule
* Eliminate ego fuels
* Avoid subconscious sabotage
* Utilise passion to boost productivity
Fix How You Teach - How to help others to learn quickly and easily
This program is perfect for the learning centred organization. Teaching so others learn is about flexibility. So what can you do as a teacher to facilitate a learning culture?
* Exposed or embedded information
* Synaptic Learning
* Learning Channels
* Teaching modes
* The subconscious as a learner
* Curriculum for change